Medical Transformation Center
An international thought leader, innovator, and pioneer in the cellular medicine approach to health, Dr. Carl Paige is an original member and one of 10 faculty at the international Seeds Scientific Research and Performance Institute. He is a nationally-recognized speaker on the cellular medicine approach to health, which seeks to uncover root causes for disease then address them at the cellular level, harnessing the power of your cells to help your body heal.
Dr. Paige is available by request for speaking opportunities.
- Executive Orders: How to Get Yourself in Shape on All Levels to Be a More Effective Leader
- Frontiers of Cellular Medicine: Cutting-Edge Tools to Optimize Health and Cognition
- Stress Test: The Real Dangers of Stress and How to Manage Them
- Real Talk about Men’s Health and Body Image
- Brain Fog, Hot Flashes, Belly Fat: What You Need to Know to Keep Hormones from Wrecking Your Life
To request Dr. Paige as a speaker at your event, please email [email protected], submit a form at medicaltransformationcenter.com/speakers-bureau or call Medical Transformation Center 502-443-9962 with questions.
Terri Paige, CEO
An entrepreneur at heart, Terri Paige has been the driving force behind multiple business ventures. Her early career experiences laid a foundation for her work in health and medicine including co-founding Medical Transformation Center with her husband, Dr. Carl Paige. Under Terri’s leadership, MTC has become a regional hub of innovation, advancing optimal health through cellular medicine, and helping the body heal itself. Terri is an excellent communicator, speaker, and motivational coach who has dedicated most of her professional endeavors to helping others live the best, most productive, and active lives possible.
Terri Paige is available by request for speaking opportunities.
- Healthily Navigating Work-Life Balance for Mompreneurers
- Shifting the Paradigm on What Aging Means for Boomer and Gen-X Women
- 5 Tips on Showing Up As Your Best Self from a Lifestyle Coach
- Recognizing and Adapting to Food Triggers – How to Move Beyond Reactive and Restrictive Yo-Yo Dieting to Sustainable and Fulfilling Eating
- Do’s & Don’ts for Running a Profitable and Fulfilling Family Business
To request Terri as a speaker at your event, please email [email protected], submit a form at medicaltransformationcenter.com/speakers-bureau or call Medical Transformation Center 502-443-9962 with questions.
by Casandra Perkinson
I am 32, I was a patient of Carl Paige most of my adolescence. He was even my children’s doctor when born. If there was a human I wished lived forever. It would be him for sure, he is so great and caring. I wish he was still in family medicine, but also happy that this man has calmed his practice down. He was a very busy man, in some offices that he was in. It was almost impossible to get in to see him, because he was so busy. No other doctor measures up in my eyes.
Powered by Crystal Clear Digital Marketing Reviews